Tuesday 27 November 2012

A Youth In Transition

Okay, so this has happened before, but I lost my post that I spent ages writing. But basically these are a few test shots for my Higher School Certificate Body of Work.
These shots are not extremely conceptually strong yet, because they are only a test for lighting and pressure against glass. 

The model is my younger sister who is at the age that is extremely confronting and confusing. There are so many questions buzzing around her head, things like, am I allowed to talk to boys? Am I allowed to talk about boys? How should I dress? Am I a teenager yet? And of course, the many "what the hell is happening to my body and feelings?!" question that we all go through in adolescence. 

My sub-focus in this is innocence. 
Please let me know what you think, and if you have any ideas on how to improve these!
















Eva Masterton Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment