Tuesday 6 March 2012

Review: The Juice Guys

I felt like doing a review of something a couple of weeks ago, so when I was rushing around my corner store, I grabbed some awesome looking Lemonade. It has a great name, The Juice Guys, and the bottle and packaging looks really cute and organic :)

I tried some and it really was as good as I hoped it would be. The freshness was perfect, and not too sweet like the sugar tooths like it. I'm not sure if anyone will understand what I mean by this, but it didn't have that strange after taste that so many lemon juices have.

The back of the bottle was creative too with little drawings of its ingredients. (sorry for the bad quality here, it was taken on my phone)

But overall, I would have to give this 9 out of 10. The only thing was that it was quite small and didn't last for very long. Other than that it was the nicest lemon juice I have ever had. :) Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment